|BOOK A KEYNOTE||ORDER THE BOOK||PHOTOS/VIDEOS|
Christian Moore's engaging style combines humor and research with a powerful personal journey.
Resilience Breakthrough Founder Christian Moore is an internationally renowned author, speaker, and social worker.
Christian Moore is an internationally-renowned author, speaker, licensed clinical social worker, and the nation’s leading expert on practical, everyday resilience. For over a decade, Christian has combined his life and work experience to create a unique resilience model aimed at changing the lives of participants worldwide.
Christian’s own childhood with severe learning differences in a blended family environment gave him his own raw lessons in resilience, and later a conviction that resilience can be taught.
Christian is a dynamic speaker who draws on his personal challenges, degree, career, and understanding of people to drive home the message of resilience to audiences from all walks of life.
Christian’s personal mission is to ensure that all human beings are given the opportunity to thrive, regardless of social or economic status, race, background, or other personal obstacles. With this in mind, Christian has expanded his vision from his highly successful WhyTry Program for youth to an adaptation that can provide EVERYONE with the tools and opportunity to develop a resilient mindset.
Christian speaks at over 100 national events a year. Recent conferences include:
- Wal-Mart Corporation Compliance Officer Keynote
- National Reach Higher White House Convening
- National Conference on Innovative Counseling Skills and Strategies
- Rachel's Challenge Summit
- Character Education Conference
- International Conference on Violence, Abuse, and Trauma
- William Glasser Institute
- Title 1 Professional Conference
- Wisconsin Careers Conference
- National Dropout Prevention Conference
- Learning Disabilities Association of America Conference
- National Alternative Education Association Conference
- Risky Business Conference
- National Youth At-Risk Conference